All baths supplied by Trojan Plastics come with a confident 25 year guarantee, on Trojancast baths this is extended to 30 years - full details of our guarantee are listed below.
We only use sanitary grade cast acrylic which has been tested & passed to EN263/BS7015. In addition to this all baths are manufactured & tested to meet and exceed the European & British Standard EN198/BS4305.
All testing is carried out by an independent & industry recognised company, Smithers Rapra.
The guarantee covers acrylic products manufactured by Trojan Plastics Ltd and installed in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. If, in our opinion, the product does not meet our stringent quality standards and has failed under the terms if the guarantee we will undertake to repair, replace and credit that item, at our opinion.
This guarantee is effective for products purchased after January 2012, states our entire liability, and is offered to customers acquiring our products as consumers, not in the course of a trade or business. This guarantee does not in any way affect the statutory or other rights of a consumer.
Should a claim be made under the guarantee we ask that the following conditions are met:
- Proof of purchase is submitted at the time of the claim and that the bath has been fitted in accordance with out fixing instructions with the parts supplied and in line with general good plumbing practice.
- We need to ensure that the product has been maintained and cared for in accordance with our Care Instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for the failure of the product if, in our opinion, it has been modified, misused, neglected or wilfully or accidentally damaged. In addition it should have been used for its sole design purpose.
- We must be given reasonable opportunity to inspect the product in the installed situation. If removed, the product should be retained for inspection.
- If we authorise the replacement of the product we will require two estimates for re-fixing costs. Should these quotes been deemed, by Trojan Plastics Ltd, to be unreasonable we reserve the right to send our own qualified installer.
- Our policy is one of continued development. If, in our opinion, the product has failed under the terms of the guarantee and a replacement is offered but the model has been withdrawn, we will replace with the nearest equivalent.
- Please note that impact damage is not covered under the guarantee. Impact damage will usually result in the bath cracking or developing a hairline split. This damage can occur prior to or during installation or even after fitting. The bath will not have been manufactured with a crack in it.
- Our liability is limited to the single product in question and not to the whole bathroom suite. This guarantee does not extend to cover consequential loss or damage or installation costs arising from defective product. This guarantee is not transferable to the owner of the product.