Late Shift Supervisor
Salary: Competitive + Late Shift Allowance
Working Hours: 14:00 - 00:00 Monday to Thursday.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Trojan specialises in the manufacture and distribution of bathroom components through its distribution network. Founded in 1974, we are a well-established family owned and stable business.
Trojan is a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate and collaborate with existing members of the team.
We are now seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Late Shift Supervisor to join our team and work across all three sites of production. The role holder will report to the Production Manager.
The role holder will:
- Have full accountability for the shift; ensuring safety and performance targets are achieved.
- Lead/assist with continuous improvement projects and other similar activities.
- Ensure all operators are maintaining output levels in line with targets and recording all major events e.g. downtime.
- Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Performance management of shift
- Manufacturing quality adherence
- Waste management of shift
- Personnel interview/inductions
- Fully conversant in disciplinary’s, time management
- Assign task to employees and monitor
- Carry out other tasks as may be reasonably requested by Line Manager that are within the role holder’s ability.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- Previous experience and knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Have experience of prioritising individual/team workloads.
- Practised in decision making in a busy environment.
- Good IT knowledge
- Personal individual who cares about his workforce but firm & fair
- Team Motivator
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of lean manufacturing tools such as KPIs, 5s
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Chrissie Tafatatha by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 23 August 2021.