NOW HIRING: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
Salary: Competitive + Late Shift Allowance
Working Hours: 14:00 - 00:00 hrs Monday to Thursday.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Trojan specialises in the manufacture and distribution of bathroom components through its distribution network. Founded in 1974, we are a well-established family owned and stable business.
Trojan is a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate and collaborate with existing members of the team.
We are now seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join our team and work across all three sites of production. The role holder will report to the Production Manager.
The role holder will:
- Maintain high standards whilst adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Maintain production lines to optimise manufacturing requirements
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out inspections of machinery working towards preventative maintenance
- In house weekly servicing routine of machinery
- Preparation of new machinery installations
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Maintain varying thermoforming machines, conveyors, spray equipment, CNC routers & drills, circular saws and extraction systems as well as general site maintenance.
- Work with sub-contractors to allocate work.
- Carry out other tasks as may be reasonably requested by Line Manager that are within the role holder’s ability.
- Proven track record
- Physical Ability
- Attention to detail
- Pneumatic Systems
- Driving Licence
- Electrical engineering to 16th & 17th Editions
- HNC in engineering
- Compressed air
- Vacuum systems
- Light fabrication
- Ability to read technical manuals
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Chrissie Tafatatha by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 26 August 2021.