Trojan Meet the Manufacturer Terms & Conditions
UK 18+. Closing date 31.12.18. Free entry with no purchase necessary. Restrictions apply.
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
The Promoter of this competition is Trojan Plastics Ltd, Registered Company No. 1995822. Registered Office: Ramsden Mills, Britannia Road, Huddersfleld
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Trojan Plastics Ltd (the “Promoter”), its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Maximum of 1 entry per person throughout the promotional period (where “entry” means printed voucher, delivered to each individual). No purchase necessary. Only one voucher per person.
3. The promotional period runs from 01.09.18 until 31.12.18 and will consist of one free offering per week, over a 12 week period. Individuals chosen to receive the free vouchers were chosen specifically to represent the Trojan customer base.
4. Individuals have been specifically chosen as representatives of the Trojan distribution channel.
5. Any attempted use containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be ineligible and the free offering removed.
6. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using any means to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of photocopied vouchers, or any other automated means, that person’s voucher will be deemed void.
8. The prizes consist of 12 alternative ‘free’ gifts, that the recipient can claim, within the T&Cs
9. The prizes must be claimed within 21 days of 31.12.18 and are subject to the product being available from the stated companies.
10. Prizes will be sent as appropriate, anything with monetary value will be sent via cheque or BACS payment, any voucher that needs to be redeemed (such as Captain Thorntons fish & chips) need to be handed over to the retailer at the time. Instructions feature on each individual voucher.
13. Other than specified, no additional cash or alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value or to remove a prize. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the individual identified. Prizes cannot be sold or auctioned or otherwise transferred to a third party.
14. Entrants must not use the vouchers belonging to another individual without that individuals’ express permission.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all voucher usage and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms & Conditions.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
17. Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Once all vouchers have been sent and the prizes have been claimed, all data will be destroyed.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.